19 Feb 2012

Concept of Song

Soo~
Couple of days ago I saw Souldoll's new line "Souloid". I immediately fell in love with their bodies, but saddly, only doll they had of that line "Iraki"'s ordering period had been last December!!
How I missed them, I'll never know. T__T
Luckily, Souldoll is still selling the body, and they make them combinable with Soul-Kids, so I chose to have Jonny head in Souloid body. And to tell truth, I maybe even prefer Jonny head to Iraki.

The point is, as soon as I saw pictures of Souloid body, my head filled with stuff; first a name; Sound That Never Ends. Then, soon after, came story.
So, this boy is coming home.
My first MSD!
I doodled some concept pictures to share.

- Black mohair hair (or maybe fur, but mohair is softer so...).
- These eyes (seriously, I fell for those almost as hard as for the body).
- Darkish freckles.
- Haven't chosen if lips will be dark or reddish (pink?).
- No clothes but the jacket (because that body is too cute to cover up!).
- Leather string braided in the back of his hair.


I can't wait till this boy comes home!! <3<3

3 comments:

Galileo said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope he comes soon!! ♥

T.W said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your concept, looking forward to seeing him finished!
I too really love the Souloids, that body is stunning... X3

kiro said... Best Blogger Tips

@Galileo
Me too >3<

@Metal_Minish
Thank you x3
I just hope Souldoll can clear their small delay in shipping schedule so I can get Sound soon ^__^