25 Sept 2011

Finally; soom Ai

The pacage arrived some time ago, but I have been sick and whatnot.
Anyhow, have crappy box opening. ^^;


It was wrapped in plastic, to prevent water damage.



After some playing with knife and some more ripping, we have cardboard box.

Soom box and the pillow thingie inside.

Under the pillow there were "extra" pieces; human head, Ai hooves etc. To tell the truth, I was little amazed that they were just dumped there, but as there was no damage, I guess it is quite right.

Opened pillow. ^^ Look how cute he is. Even with that face up.
This moment I was worried; it looked like it had been done with markers or something as unfitting that wouldn't come off Q____Q

Put Ai hooves on him. They are cute, but painted with same stuff that the face up.
This boy will need some serious cleaning up. e____e

Put my own Glati hooves on him. So darn cute that I can't choose which ones to give him in the end.

Kheri wouldn't let him run around naked, so he borrowed his haori for him ^^

My two tinies together <3

Bonus:

After new face up and sanding this boy starts to look presentable ^^
(We still need his wig as the one I bought for him proved to be too big ^^; Way to go me.)

Thanks for looking ^^

2 comments:

Galileo said... Best Blogger Tips

Ach mein gott! I finally get to see your box opening! Kohka seems a little like a rescue mission lol but I'm glad you managed to work on him! Your two boys look so cute together! <3

kiro said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks. <3
I quess I have tendancy to "rescue" dolls.
Kohka will look just fine once I'm finished with him ^^