6 Sept 2011

Suddenly- Soom Ai

Soom Ai has been on my wishlist eversinse SOOM first released those cute little deers (Ai&Afi).
I was devasteted at time that I could not in any way afford buying either of cute fawns.
I have not, however, been looking actively for one.
And then, suddenly, when I think "Oh, I wonder if there will be one in DoA marketplace." I found one.
I admit, it was in bad shape; quite yellowed, for example, but the price wasn't too high, and I could bargain it lower based on it's condition. And suddenly I find m'self sitting on my chair, thinking "Oh, I just bought an Ai".
That was most unexpected, especially as I am, indeed, very methodical person.
I have never had my wallet stolen by tiny (or any other doll/thing for that matter).

Made my work day happier tho'

Signing off, confused, poor and happy.

(Photos taken rom SOOM official site).

1 comments:

Galileo said... Best Blogger Tips

LOL hey at least Kheri got a playmate! And Ai IS cute! XD I know your feelings about being broke though, but I think I broke my own record for being the most broke ever this month! *pats Kiro and myself*