22 Dec 2011

Box opening; Christmas child

Soo~ I kind of maybe ordered new doll again, besides Kaamos ^^;
The Christmas post was vee~ry slow, and my new boy spend more time in customs waiting to be cleared that on the actual trip from the overseas >___<
But now he is home <3
Onwards to the box opening!!


The wellcoming commitee. As a senior tiny, Kheri claimed the only awaitable body for himself; Kohka is not pleased, but Kheri is the only person who he can not bully into doing what he wants XD

The BOX!! ^0^ <3

Insides reveal... fabric?

Bubblewrapped pieces inside the fabric. Some parts had slid off from the wrapping into the fabric, but nothing was damaged  ^^

Sooms default face up for Dolomi is just wonderfull!!
It is not exactly how I picture him in my head, but too beautiful to be wiped off yet. <3
(I will change the eyelashes tho').

With eyes.
I bought them from Captured in Glass, and they are just wonderfull!
My poor photography skills do no justice for them (or him).

Kheri, always the kind one, lends his clothes for the newcomer.
It is a winter here, after all, so the weather is rather cold.

Fully dressed up.
It seems to have became a tradition for my newcomers not to have hair when they arrive. =___=

Last picture of the little monsters;
newcomer Oracle on left, Kheri on right and Kohka as only a head in the front.

Bonus;
So now we are (yet again) waiting for a wig.
It has been rather long road, but it teached me one thing; Never ever again buy a new doll outside EU prior to Christmas.
The waiting is insane (takes douple the time it usually does) and you will deffinaltely get caught by customs. It happened with Kheri too, last year.
Okey, dollygods, I learnt my lesson plese leave me be now. >__<











2 comments:

Galileo said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratz! ♥ I hope his wig arrives soon! And let's just hope another dolly you absolutely want won't pop up again next year X'mas LOL.

kiro said... Best Blogger Tips

@Galileo; Thank you! ♥
He's just adorable! But I am afraid that with holidays in the way, the wig will take some weeks still to arrive >___<