20 Dec 2011

To-do list

Small checklist for myself  ^^
Not necessarily in this order, I'll have to;

~ Wait for Oracle's wig arrival (what do you mean "did you buy new doll again?!" I certainlymaybeprobably did not *shifty eyes*).
~ Get some nice fabrics and leather.
~ Make clothes for Oracle .
~ Make clothes for Kaamos.
~ Redo Ïl's face up.
~ Get new wig for Ïl, because the one thay use now belongs to Kaamos.
~ Fix up Ïl's and Yujian's nails.
~ Sell some dolly stuff and one doll (Don't worry, not anyone you've seen here).
~ Save some $$ for Kheri's adult form, or El...
~ Decide if I get El or Kheri first (decicions, decicions).
~ STOP stalking MP in DoA (I mean it!!).
~ Take some new photos (stupid work interrupts my hobbies).
~ Make some photography props!

That's not all, Folks~ ♥♥♥

1 comments:

Galileo said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah you should do all of that! And, just get BOTH El and Kheri senior LOL!!!