9 Jan 2012

Box opening; Wake up-call

Today I woke up as my phone rang.
The delivery guy asked if they could deliver my package today.
My answer was very enthusiastic "yes please." and about fifeteen minutes later they were standing behind my door.
I think I scared them a bit by how fast I opened the door XD
Anyhow, onwards to the pictures;

Box. It is HUGE!!


My first package straight from Soom, despite the fact that I have fife other Soom dolls XD
Ohters have been bought second hand.

Insides. >3< Soom roll + bubblewrapped pieces.

Eyes I bought for Kaamos (this dude) at the same time ^^

Stuff from inside the bubblewraps. >////<

This cracks me up XD His hooves are the same size as his head.
Imaginate if he was real person; he could squeeze my head by stepping on me ^w^

Severed body inside the pillow roll XD

As his own clothes are not... present, I dressed him in modern clothes.
I am sure he would look cool without that hair XD
As it is now, I couldn't help but laught straight at his face XDD

Truly, he looks like wannabe rocker or something.
Don't worry, Kaamos, we'll get the real you out in due time *snickers*
I love Chrom nose <3

I wonder why I alwys humiliate my guys as they arrive?
Maybe as they represent such a powerfull characters that by laughting at them I make myself feel less intimidated or something? XD O__o







0 comments: